Ashland Jump Park Rules and Etiquette
Jumps are fragile and easily damaged.
You earn your right to ride through respect and by fixing any damage you cause.
Please respect our efforts by:
1. Absolutely no climbing or walking on jumps.
2. Absolutely no motorized vehicles.
3. If you break it, fix it: repair jumps as you ride.
4. Dogs on leash only.
5. No riding when muddy or when jumps are fresh.
6. Don’t litter.
7. Trust yourself and your abilities: only you can keep yourself from getting hurt.
8. Helmets are required. Additional protective gear is highly recommended.
Thank you for respecting our work.